1. Setup personal work schedules according to project schedule and project task allocation.
2. Assist project designer in collecting materials and data for the project, complete conceptual scheme, floor plan, design development, construction drawing and specifications. Also responsible for the fabrication and packaging of the presentation and material boards.
3. Assist project designer in working drawings review, site visits, as well as sorting and archiving project materials and documents upon completion.
4. Complete various design tasks in strict accordance with scheduled completion dates as well as other tasks assigned by the company or the project designer.
1. College certificate or above with more than three years of experience in interior design or relevant works.
2. Possess good comprehension ability, good sense of aesthetic, enthusiastic about career. Honest, precise, fast learner, willingness to accept new concepts and challenges, able to handle pressure, creative and exploring.
Requirements for all the above-mentioned positions: Graduated with environmental art, interior design and architecture related majors; possess experience in relevant fields (stared hotels, clubs, villas, etc); outstanding hand sketching ability; be skilful at using drawing and office software such as CAD, 3dMax, PhotoShop, etc; extremely dedicated to work; possess team work spirit and unwavering professional ethics.