Position Description:1. Responsible for setting up project schedules and project task assignments.
2. Responsible for space planning, conceptual design, and leading project members in completing CAD drawings.
3. Responsible for the project’s color schemes, main material selections, CAD drawing reviews and approval, rendering follow through, keeping track of the progress, construction quality control and etc.
4. Responsible for management and archiving of design related documentation. Summarize project investigative reports and information overview.
5. Complete other tasks assigned by senior project designer.
1. Undergraduate degree or above with more than five years of interior design related work experience.
2. Able to independently complete well designed project, effectively produce good design, has unique artistic understanding and able to produce creative design concepts.3. Possess abundant knowledge in construction, structure, electric, heating, ventilation and fire safety. Very familiar with up-to-date and current materials, construction methods and governmental regulations.
4. Has rich experience in construction site coordination.
5. High level of stress tolerance, communication, negotiation, presentation, persuasion and coordination skills.
Requirements for all the above-mentioned positions: Graduated with environmental art, interior design and architecture related majors; possess experience in relevant fields (stared hotels, clubs, villas, etc); outstanding hand sketching ability; be skilful at using drawing and office software such as CAD, 3dMax, PhotoShop, etc; extremely dedicated to work; possess team work spirit and unwavering professional ethics.